For faster results, please perform this task on your computer using a web browser (Google Chrome, IE, Firefox)
Rest Apple ID
1) Browse to this link https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid
2) Enter Apple ID in the field below (this typically is your work email address)
- Follow the instructions and/or answer your security questions.
3) Once you have successfully reset your password, login on your iPhone.
If you forget your security questions, follow the procedure below.
Reset your security questions
1) Go to iforgot.apple.com.
2) Enter your Apple ID, then select Continue.
3) Choose the option to reset your security questions, then select Continue.
4) Enter your Apple ID password, then select Continue.
5) Follow the onscreen steps to verify your identity. The information you’re asked to provide may vary based on your account details and other factors. If you don't get any options to verify your identity, you can't reset your security questions at this time.
6) Choose new security questions and answers and select Continue. See the tips for choosing security questions and keeping your account secure.
After you reset your security questions, you might want to set up two-factor authentication instead. It's the best way to keep your account secure, and you won't need to remember any security questions. You can set up two-factor authentication right from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 9 or later or your Mac with OS X El Capitan or later.
If you answer your security questions incorrectly too many times in a row, you temporarily can't use your security questions. Try to reset your questions after the waiting period ends.
When an employee leaves the City and has a City issued smart phone, the department administrative contact is responsible to arrange and erase the cell phone with the employee.