1) Download the Microsoft Outlook App. Depending on your phone you will have 1 of the following stores to download this from.
Use the Apps@Work (City Issued Device) or Apple Play store (Personal)
Android Device (Personal)
Google Play store
2) For first time use, launch the app and tap "Get Started"
3) Choose whether you would like to receive notifications
4) Enter your City of Round Rock email address and password
5) (Optional) Do you know what Focus Inbox Is? If not, Disable "Focus Inbox"
**Focused Inbox separates your inbox into two tabs—Focused and Other. This feature separates important emails from the rest and places them in a special tab for fast access. If you find it generally confusing, feel free to turn it off**
- Click the menu button on the top left and the settings gear on the bottom left
- Toggle the "Focus Inbox" off to disable
Link Outlook Contacts
If you would like, you may link Outlook contacts to your Contacts saved on your device.
1) Click the menu button on the top left and the settings gear on the bottom left
2) Under "Accounts" section, click on your email address
3) Toggle the "Save Contacts" on to enable