If you have reached this page, then you have successfully setup MFA Part -1.
Please continue with Part 2 below.
1) At this point, you will need to install the Microsoft Authenticator app on your cell phone.
2) Once the app has been installed , Click Next on your computer screen
- Click Next on the below prompt to obtain your unique QR Code.
3) Click Scan QR code on your cell phone and click NEXT
Using your cell phone, scan the QR Code that displays on your computer screen below this step.
**Note: Cant Scan Image? If you cannot use your phone camera, you will need to manually enter the 9-digit code and URL located on the QR Square**
4) You will receive your first Authenticator notification on your phone. Tap Approve (You may need to open the app to do so).
- If you have reached the confirmation page below, you have successfully setup your MFA (multi-factor authentication)
- Click Done