If you have reached this page, then you have successfully setup MFA Part -1.
Please continue with Part 2 below.
1) At this point, you will need to install the Microsoft Authenticator app on your cell phone.
2) Once the app has been installed , Click Next
- Click Next on the below prompt
3) Follow the instructions on the prompt below
**Note: Cant Scan Image? If you cannot use your phone camera, you will need to manually enter the 9-digit code and URL located on the QR Square**
4) You will receive your first Authenticator notification on your phone. Tap Approve (You may need to open the app to do so).
- If you have reached the confirmation page below, you have successfully setup your MFA (multi-factor authentication)
- Click Done