You can use keyboard shortcuts for specific functions in OSMCT
If a letter in a button is underlined, then you can press ALT then that underlined letter instead of the button, in order to perform that button's function.
Example: Names has the N in its name underlined. This means that you can press ALT+N to open the Names window in ONESolution Mobile Computing Terminal (OS MCT).
OSMCT Keyboard Shortcuts
You can use the following shortcuts anywhere within OS MCT.
The OS MCT keyboard shortcuts and their functions are listed below:
- CTRL+B: Blanks the device screen to hide on-screen information from view by unauthorized people. Press any key or move the mouse to display on-screen information again.
- CTRL+D: Toggles between Day and Night modes.
- CTRL+P: Displays the Plate Check window.
- You can use the following shortcut in any date field within OS MCT.
- T: Press T to insert the current date.
- ALT + ↓ (the "Down Arrow" key): Displays the list of choices in any drop-down list, such as the Nature field on the Self Init window, or the drop-down calendar in a date field.
When using the calendar to select a date, you can cycle through each month using the ↑ and ↓ keys on your keyboard. Move the cursor into the day and year portions of the date field to cycle through each day and year with ↑ and ↓.
Windows Keyboard Shortcuts
You can use the following Microsoft Windows keyboard shortcuts to access edit commands in editable text fields:
- CTRL+Z: Undo
- CTRL+X: Cut
- CTRL+C: Copy
- CTRL+V: Paste
- CTRL+A: Select All
You can also access these functions by right-clicking in an editable text field.